Hello students, General Knowledge Mcq for Competitive Exams is what we have provided in this article. General Knowledge Mcq for Competitive Exams will help candidates to practice for their upcoming exams. General Knowledge Mock Test are essential for candidates to practice and solve the paper to get confident about the upcoming exam. General Knowledge Mcq Questions and Answers Pdf will not only help you in the exams with time management but also with some of the repeated questions which will help you with the few marks which can lead to extra scores…!!!
General Knowledge Mock Test
General Knowledge Mcq for Competitive Exams
1. In which of the following cities Indian Standard time is measured?
2. Which of the following is correct about Kinetic energy during the projectile motion?
A. It is minimum at the point of projection.
B. It is minimum at the highest point.
C. It is maximum at the highest point.
D. It is minimum at the point of reaching the ground.
3. Light travels at the fastest speed in:
4. Which among the following contributes to the replenishment of soil?
5. Who is the founder of the Haryanka Dynasty?
6.Mach number is used for the measurement of speed in:
7.The energy released by 4 gram of glucose is
A. 10 kcal
B. 16 kcal
C. 8 kcal
D. 4 kcal
8. The revolutionaries like Ashfaqullah Khan, Chandra Shekhar Azad, Ram Prasad Bismil, Roshan Singh and Rajendra Lahiri were all associated with:
A. The Kakori Conspiracy case (1925)
B. 1857 Revolt
C. Chauri Chaura Case
D. The Jallianwala Bagh massacre
9. TetraEthyl Lead (TEL) is:
A. A catalyst in burning fossil fuel.
B. Antioxidants are compounds that inhibit oxidation.
C. A reducing agent is an element or compound.
D. An antiknock compound for gasoline and petrol.
10. The instrument, used to measure the wavelengths of light.
11.The capital that is consumed by an economy or a firm in the production process is known as:
A. Capital loss
B. Production cost
C. Dead-weight loss
12. Balloons are filled with:
D. Carbon Dioxide
13. A concave mirror is generally used in –
B. Reflector for headlight
C. Solar cookers
D. Focus light
14.Who propounded the opportunity cost theory of international trade?
C. Heckscher & Ohlin
15.Anemophily’ is pollination by:
16. First National Park in India
A. Dudhwa National Park
B. Sundarbans National Park
C. Gir National Park
D. None of These
17.Which of the following elements is not an alkaline earth metal?
D. None of the above
18. How many vertebrae does a human being have?
19. Which of the following is used in pencils?
20. The earth is at the largest distance from the sun (Aphelion) on:
A. June 21st
B. January 3rd
C. July 4th
D. September 23rd
21. AC Nielsen – ORG – MARG are related to:
A. Power transmission
C. Food products
D. Market research
22. 1 fathom is equal to
A. 10 meters
B. 15 inch
C. 10 feet
D. 6 feet
23.Agricultural Income Tax revenue goes to which of the following governments in India?
A. State Governments
B. Central Government
C. Collected by State Governments, delivered to Central Government
D. Collected by Central Government, delivered to State Governments
24. Which of the following Power Companies has commenced its Jabalpur transmission project?
D. Sterlite Grid
25. Name the company which has developed a device to track medical and emotional status of the heart?
A. Star Cardia
D. Smart Cardia
26. In which year, the Planning Commission was established in India?
27. When did Jawahar Gram Samridhi Yojana launch?
28. National Horticulture Mission was Launched on-
29. Ad Valorem Tax is levied on the basis of which among the following?
30. RuPay Debit Cards is an e-Commerce solution of __________.
C. EXIM Bank
D. HDFC Bank
31. The persons who presented the first Budget After Independence of India.
A. R. K. Shanmukham Chetty
B. Atul Sobti
C. N.D Tiwari
D. Jawaharlal Nehru
32. On which among the following dates, the National Development Council was set up?
A. 9 th August 1960
B. 6 th August 1952
C. 15th September 1958
D. 29th August 1960
33. Name the company which has developed a device to track the medical and emotional status of the heart?
A. Star Cardia
D. Smart Cardio
34. The purchasing power of money measures from which statistical measure
A. Floating Average
B. Time Series
C. Secular trend
D. Index number
35. For removal of a Governor from office, the President seeks advice from:
A. Council of Ministers
B. Chief Minister of the concerned state
C. Supreme Court
D. None of them
36. Who among the following got the Bharat Ratna Award before becoming the President of India?
A. Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
B. Dr Zakir Hussain
C. Dr. Rajindra Prasad
D. Vitthal Bhai Patel
37. Railway Protection Force has been renamed as which service?
A. Indian Railway Protection Force Service
B. Force for Railway Protection
C. Central Railway Protection Force
D. Indian Railway Protection Group
38. On which among the following dates, the Second Round Table Conference was held?
A. November 17, 1932
B. November 12, 1930
C. September 7, 1931
D. September 7, 1932
39. The system of nomination of members of Rajya has been borrowed from the constitution:
C. South Africa
40. Which country has recently fined Facebook $1.6 million for improper sharing of user data?
Share the quiz to show your results !
Subscribe to see your results
I got %%score%% of %%total%% right
Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential
FOR MORE FREE MOCKTEST OF GOVERNMENT/ COMPEITITIVE EXAMS VISIT (MOCKTESTBOOK)
FOR MORE FREE BANKING AND DIFFERENT COMPEITITIVE EXAMS VISIT (MOCKTEST BOOK)
Thankyou for visiting Cet MockTest
Cet MockTest is Created to Help Students who are preparing for Any Entrance Exams in India. We Provide Free Mock Test for students who are willing to prepare for Any Goverment Entrance Exam or Any competitive Exams. We Select Important Questions from Previous Year Paper and Make a Possible Set of Important Questions which can be repeated In Exams. With the help of these Free Mock Test Students Can Practice for their upcoming Competitive Exams.